Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Terms and Conditions
“SEO services” refers to all the actions or services provided by ScubaDiveTourism.com as detailed in the SEO Specifications form which will be specific to each client and campaign.
Terms including “social media exposure”, “writing product descriptions”, “press release submission”, “manually create Meta tags”, “XML sitemap creation”, “Google Places optimisation”, all refer to SEO service options which may or may not be included in your SEO services package. The inclusion of these services will be included in your SEO Specification form as well.
“Best practice” refers to the generally accepted informally-standardized, best techniques, methods or processes that have proven to be effective at achieving a given task.
- Your SEO services cannot begin until you have paid for your first month.
- If you are using one of ScubaDiveTourism.com’s domains for your campaign (eg. scubadivingfrenchpolynesia.com), that domain name will remain the property of ScubaDiveTourism.com if you are to cancel the campaign.
- ScubaDiveTourism.com agrees that we will never accept SEO or marketing work from another dive shop in the same geographical area (to be reviewed with each dive shop prior to beginning each campaign) so long as the customer stays current on their package. (The only exception to this will be in the case of live-aboard vs. land based operators)
- Any additional SEO services you add to your existing SEO services at a later date, will incur an additional charge.
- We do not hold you into a contract but by agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree you will serve us with a minimum of 30 days’ notice (either in writing, or by a phone call which is then followed up by an email) if you wish to cancel your SEO services at any stage.
- In the unlikely event that you choose to end your contract with ScubaDiveTourism.com it is solely your responsibility to remove any access you have granted ScubaDiveTourism.com to, for example, your ftp details, your back office, Google accounts or services or any other accounts.
- You will identify any link building campaigns you have completed in the past and not begin any other new campaigns while working with ScubaDiveTourism.com. These campaigns can have a very negative impact on your rankings and should not be undertaken.
- Any onsite SEO work recommended will only be carried out by ScubaDiveTourism.com if the website has been built by ScubaDiveTourism.com. If ScubaDiveTourism.com did not build the website, ScubaDiveTourism.com will act as a consultant for any onsite SEO work recommended. ScubaDiveTourism.com may be employed to work on the website if agreed in addition to the SEO work and any work carried out will be subject to agreed fee’s.
- ScubaDiveTourism.com will not be held responsible for any illegal activities your website is involved in or promotes, e.g. selling counterfeit goods.
- Any external influences that affect your site negatively through hosting services, domain registration or any others will not be held as the responsibility of ScubaDiveTourism.com.
- Unless otherwise agreed; you are responsible for creating your own content. (The exception is the agreed upon articles per month)
- Content created on your behalf by ScubaDiveTourism.com, once you have approved it, is no longer the responsibility of ScubaDiveTourism.com. You accept full responsibility for its accuracy, maintenance and its legality.
- Search engines change their algorithms regularly, which can result in fluctuations in your search ranking positions. ScubaDiveTourism.com will not be held responsible for these fluctuations or if an algorithm change results in dramatic changes to your website rankings.